The Golf Passport in Cascais entitles the golfers to play on a selection of 3 or 5 golf courses from the Estoril Golf Coast (Sintra, Estoril, Cascais), 30 min. from Lisbon.
1 Greenfee per golf course, we book the first tee-time per day for each course.
You can choose from the following seven golf courses:
- Belas Clube de Campo
- Golf do Estoril
- Lisbon Sports Clubs
- Penha Longe Atlantico
- Quinta da Beloura
- Quinta da Marinha
Prices (only available in combination with hotel reservation):
From 01.07 to 31.08.17 + From 16.11.17 to 28.02.18
+ July & August 2018
Passport with 3 rounds per person: 162€
Passport with 5 rounds per person: 242€ (summer 2017) / 244€ (From 16/11/17 onwards)
1 free golfer in 8 playing
From from 01.03 to 30.06.17 and from 01.09 to 31.10.17
Passport with 3 rounds per person: 199€
Passport with 5 rounds per person: 298€
From 01.11 to 15.11.17 + from 01.03 to 30.06.18 + from 01.09 to 31.10.18
Passport with 3 rounds per person: 203€
Passport with 5 rounds per person: 304€
The Golf Passport can be booked in combination with almost all of our partner hotels such as:
● Hotel Palacio Estoril Golf & Spa, 5 stars in Estoril,
● Hotel Penha Longa Golf & Spa Resort, 5 stars in Sintra,
● Hotel Quinta da Marinha Golf Resort, 5 stars in Cascais,
● Vila Bicuda apartments and villas, 4 stars in Cascais
● Hotel Pestana Sintra Golf Resort, 4 stars in Sintra,
● Hotel Vila Galé Estoril, 4 stars in Estoril,
● Hotel Inglaterra Estoril, 4 stars in Estoril,
● The Oitavos Hotel, 5 stars in Cascais,
● Hotel Pestana Cascais, 4 stars
● Hotel Vila Galé Cascais, 4 stars
● Hotel Baia Cascais, 3 stars.
● Sheraton Cascais Resort, 5 stars in Cascais.
We guarantee the best available rates of the market. Consult us to receive your personnalized quote!
Golf Passport General conditions:
• The Golfer chooses 3 or 5 golf courses from the ones available
• The Golfer may play each course once only.
• Golf Passport is valid for weekdays (weekends and bank holidays only on request)
• It is advisable to book starting times in advance
• Players must have a handicap (ladies 36 - men 28) and they may be asked to produce a valid certificate as proof
Quinta da Marinha